American Society for the Preservation of Jewish Cemeteries and Historical Objects in Poland (ASPJCHOP) was established and founded by Rabbi Mendel Reichberg ob”m in 1972 under the auspices of Grand Rabbi S. Halberstam of Bobov zt”l, Grand Rabbi M. Teitelbaum zt”l and Grand Rabbi H. Horowitz of Spinka zt”l. ASPJCHOP is continuing its vital work under its esteemed directors with the guidance of Jewish leaders.
The organization is accredited for the restoration and preservation of many cemeteries in Poland, such as Lizensk, Sanz, Rezesow, Rymanow, Kozienice, Alexander, Dombrowa, Lancut, Dynow, Bochnia, Grybow, Ropshitz, Tichin, Lublin, Radoshitz, and Sieniawa amongst many others.
ASPJCHOP is recognized by the IRS as a not-for-profit organization under the 501(c)(3) code. ASPJCHOP is located at 1731-45th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11204.
We can be reached through any of the following channels;